Schemes of Financial Assistance from Ministry of Culture, Govt. of India and Sangeet Natak Akademi, New Delhi to Cultural Organizations and Individuals through the Directorate of Cultural Affairs.
- Financial Assistance for the Preservation and Development of Buddhist/Tibetan Culture and Art.
- Scheme for Building Grants and Equipment Grant to Cultural Organizations.
- Financial Assistance to Professional Groups and Individuals for Specified Performing Art Projects.
- Cultural Function Grants Scheme to Cultural Organization.
- Financial Assistance to persons distinguished in letters, arts and such other walks of life who may be in indigent circumstances and their dependents. (Central Artist Pension)
- Award of Senior/Junior Fellowships to outstanding artists in the field of Performing, literary and Plastic Arts.
- Award of Senior/Junior Fellowships to outstanding Artists in New Areas.
- Award of Emeritus Fellowships to most eminent artists in the field of Performing, Literary and Visual Arts.
- Award of Financial Assistance to Cultural Organization with National Presence.
- Production and Salary Grants to Cultural Organization.
- Financial Assistance for Repertory Grant under the Performing Arts Grant Scheme
- Financial Assistance from Sangeet Natak Akademi, New Delhi.
For the above schemes following objective, criteria for grants, Eligibility, purpose and quantum of assistance, Nature of Grants procedure for application, mode and conditions of release of grants, special provision and Instruction for completion and submission of applications for Award of Fellowships etc. may be down load from the following Website.